*Note: this is a district-only feature.
On the Manage Benchmark page, you can manage when the benchmark will be available to each school, delete scores, and view benchmark assessment progress.
How to Manage a Benchmark Assessment
- Click on Admin, hover-over Assessments, and then select Benchmarks.
- Find the benchmark assessment that you want to deliver, and click on the Manage button.
- To turn the benchmark on for a certain school, click the On button to the right of the school. Click it again to turn the benchmark back off for that school.
- To view the progress of each individual teacher, click on the school name.
- To delete all assessed scores from a tracker, click on Delete Scores next to that tracker. This deletes any scores, but leaves the benchmark in the tracker.
- Click on Remove This Tracker to remove the benchmark assessment from that tracker.
Note: This also deletes any scores associated within the tracker.