District Formative Assessments are used to distribute a common formative assessment to multiple trackers from the district level. District Formative assessments must be set as Private to the district and can only be distributed by District Administrators or Benchmark Facilitators. These assessments are aligned to individual standards, so each tracker that will receive the assessment needs to include ALL standards on the district formative assessment.
District Formative Assessments look just like any other formative assessments in teacher's trackers, and they do impact student's mastery levels.
How to Manage a District Formative Assessment
- Click on Admin, hover-over Assessments, and then select Formative.
- Find the formative assessment you want to deliver, and click on the assessment that you have created.
*Note: Admin can only use assessments that they have created.
- To distribute the formative assessment to teachers, click on the distribute button.
- Choose the trackers to distribute the assessment.
- Enter a date to distribute the assessment. If you want the assessment to deliver right away, select the current date.
- Click on Save to distribute the assessment.