District Formative Assessments are used to distribute a common formative assessment to multiple trackers from the district level. District Formative assessments must be set as Private to the district and can be distributed by District Administrators or Benchmark Facilitators. These assessments are aligned to individual standards, so each tracker that will receive the assessment needs to include ALL standards on the district formative assessment.
District Formative Assessments look just like any other formative assessments in teacher's trackers, and they do impact student's mastery levels.
How to Manage a District Formative Assessment
- Click on Admin, hover-over Assessments, and then select Formative.
- Find the formative assessment to deliver, and click on the assessment that you have created. *Note: Admin can only use assessments that they have created.
- To distribute the formative assessment to teachers, click on the distribute button.
- Choose the trackers to distribute the assessment.
- Choose a distribution option by selecting either distribute now or schedule a distribution.
- To schedule when to distribute the assessment, click on schedule distribution.
- Choose the date to distribute the assessment.
- Click on Distribute Assessment to distribute the assessment.