Clever SIS Integration Admin Tips
- To log in to your account, visit masteryconnect.com and click ‘Login’.
Then, click 'Forgot Password' to choose or reset your password.
- A support lead has been identified for your account. Teachers should contact this person for assistance with their account. The support lead can submit a ticket via the Help Center if they cannot resolve the teacher’s issue. Please do not send identifiable student information in a support ticket. If we need specific student data, we’ll send you a FERPA secure transfer method.
- Your roster data was synced into your account via Clever. New teachers, students and sections must be sent to Clever from your SIS. We will sync your data from Clever into your MasteryConnect account every night starting about 1:00 AM.
- Changes to any SIS ID may result in duplicated and archived roster data. Before you make any SIS ID changes during the school year, please contact Clever support at support.clever.com. They will assist you with mapping the old SIS ID to the new SIS ID so there is no impact to your data.
- Trackers can be created from sections. If a section is not appearing in a teacher’s list, please verify the section data is being sent to Clever to a valid teacher account. Sections in MasteryConnect must be updated from Clever and cannot be changed manually. A section can be assigned to a teacher in any school, if your SIS supports that feature.
- Deleting a teacher’s email address or removing the teacher from the SIS data sent to Clever will suspend that teacher’s account. Please do not delete a teacher email address or remove them from the SIS data sent to Clever, unless suspension of the account is your desired outcome.
- Send the Welcome activation email to teachers who have not yet activated their account by clicking the orange menu button, then Send All Activation Emails.
- You will be able to suspend or unsuspend teacher accounts.
- You can create new admins or remove admin permissions from any teacher by editing the Role section of the teacher profile.
- A teacher can have only one email account assigned to one school. If a teacher needs an account at multiple schools, a unique email address must be used for each school.
- You can access Online PD videos from the app launcher on the main navigation bar. The Leadership course provides detail about admin features and reporting. Please watch this course as soon as possible.
- From their accounts, all teachers can access Help Center articles and online PD for using MasteryConnect features and tools.