How to Create an Item Bank Assessment
- Click on Assessments, then click on Add Assessment.
- First, provide the basic assessment information (type, subject, title and optional description).
- In the Assessment Source list, select an item bank. Item Banks will only appear if your school or district has made them available.
- Item bank questions are filtered for the standard that you selected. You can filter them further by item type, DOK, or item number, using the filters options provided.
- Click the item number to preview it, and then click the Add Item button if you want to add it to the assessment. Otherwise, click the X on the top right corner to close it and preview another item.
- There are also several other ways to add items to the assessment:
- Enter the Mastery and Near Mastery Scores for your assessment, then click on Create Assessment.