How to Create an Assessment
- Click on Assessments, then click on Add Assessment.
- Select the information for your assessment from the drop-down menus, and select your Assessment Source. If you want to align an assessment to multiple standards, select Multi-Standard from the Standard drop-down menu.
Note: If you are uploading a file, you can upload Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, and PDF file types from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Select the Assessment source by choosing to upload a file, select items from an item bank or have no file.
- Select the privacy settings. You can make the assessment private to yourself, your school or your district. If you decide to share the assessment with the community, you will see a checkbox option to confirm that the document you are using is not copyrighted.
- Select the Question Type. This can include a Mixed Answer type. Enter the number of questions for your assessment. Free users can create up to 10 questions, premium users can create up to 100.
- If you are creating a multi-standard assessment, select the standard to which you want to align each individual question.
- Next, select the question type, answer, and points associated with each question. You can also apply tags to questions if your school or district uses them.
- Enter your cut scores for Mastery Scoring, then click on the Create Assessment button.