If you have not already created a curriculum map, please see our Help article, Create a Curriculum Map for more information.
How to Add an Assessment to a Curriculum Map
- Click on Trackers, then click on Curriculum Maps.
- Click on the curriculum map to open it.
- To add a multi-standard assessment, hover over the orange menu button and click on Add Assessment. To add a single standard, hover over the menu button in each standard, and click on Add Assessment.
- Select how you want to add the assessment (Search the Community, Select from My Assessments, or Create New Assessment).
- After you have selected or created an assessment, click on Add to Curriculum Map.
- Select the check boxes for each curriculum map you want to add to, and click on Add to Selected.
- That assessment is now connected to the standard in your curriculum map. You can see a thumbnail in the standard or standards you are assessing.