How to Find a Common Assessment
- Click on Assessments.
- Use the drop-down menus to sort and filter assessments. Select the Subject, then select any additional options for that subject. Click the Plus on the top right to sort by Alignment, Question Type, Privacy, and Sub-Standards.
- Click on the assessment title or image to view the assessment. This view gives you additional information, such as the scoring, standards alignment, answer key, and who created the assessment.
- To add the assessment to a tracker you have created, click on Add to Tracker.
- Select the check box for the tracker you want to add it to, and click on Add to Selected.
- If you do not have a tracker set up yet, you can also click on Bookmark to save the assessment in your bookmarks and return to it later.