Drag and drop standards by clicking the 4-way arrow and moving the standard to the order you want.
Click the Tracker button to open the Tracker Display menu. Check the boxes for Benchmarks, Multi-standard Assessments, Power Standards, Units, or Groups you want to be displayed in your tracker.
- Benchmarks are created and delivered by the district. They appear as a darkened column with a letter "B" on the tab.
- Multi Standard are any assessments added to the tracker that have multiple standards. They appear as a lightened column with a letter "M" on the tab.
- Power Standards Only displays only those standards that have been selected as Power Standards. They are standards marked by the letter "P". Click here to set Power Standards in your Tracker.
- Units are defined by a curriculum map, if you created your tracker from a curriculum map. To add a new unit, click the Add New Unit button.
- Groups are determined by the set of standards you added to your tracker. If you added any additional standards, such as another core or grade, those will be part of the group titled Added.
Add Notes or Dates to Your Trackers
Hover over each standard in your tracker and click on Notes to add any additional notes to the standard, such as "I Can" statements.
Click on Edit to enter your notes, then click Save. Check the box to hide the notes from parents if you want to keep the notes private to yourself.
Hover over the standard and click on Calendar to add calendar dates to your standards.