How to Grade Rubric Criteria Questions
- Click on Trackers, then select the tracker you want to view.
- Next, click on the title of the Multi-standard assessment or benchmark. If it is a single standard assessment you want to grade, click on the standard that contains the assessment.
- In the assessment view, click on the orange Grade button in the score box.
Note: You can also open Performance Grader by clicking on the title of a single standard assessment and select Performance Grader. If it is a Multiple Standard assessment, hover over the orange menu button and select Performance Grader.
- On the left side of Performance Grader, you'll see a list of your students. You can click on each student to enter that particular student's points. As you enter the students' points, the score and percentage will appear next to their name. You can also click on the arrow at the top of the student column to collapse the student column.
- On the right side of Performance Grader, you'll see a list of the criteria. You can select the correct amount of points for each of the criteria for each student. You will be able to view the rubric used for the assessment in the center.
- After you finish entering answers for each student, click on Save Changes. If you need to reenter scores or made an error, click Discard. The assessment data and scores will automatically be added to your tracker.
- Then click on the next student in the student list or click the arrows at the top of the criteria column next to the students name to move back and forth between students. Continue to do these steps until all students have been graded and show a grade next to there name.