This article will show you how to access Performance Grader through a MasteryConnect tracker. You can also conveniently log in to Performance Grader via web browser by going to MasteryConnect - Teacher at:
How to Grade Rubric Criteria Questions
- Click on Trackers, then select the tracker you want to view.
- Next, click on the title of the standard that contains the assessment for which you want to use Performance Grader.
- On a Single Standard assessment, hover over the title of the assessment and select Performance Grader. On a Multiple Standard assessment, hover over the orange menu button and select Performance Grader.
- On the left side of the Performance Grader, you'll see a list of your students. Select each student, and on the right, enter the points for each criteria.
- After you finish entering points for each student, click on Submit. The assessment data and scores will automatically be added to your tracker.