Assessment cut scores can be edited at any time, even after the assessment has been given and scored.
Note: Changing cut scores on a completed assessment will automatically change the mastery levels according to the new scores.
Change Mastery Levels on an Assessment
- Click Trackers, and select your tracker.
- Click on the title of the standard for which you want to change cut scores.
- Hover over the mastery level cut scores for the assessment, and click the pencil icon.
- Enter new cut scores on the Edit Scoring dialog box.
- Click Save. All scores for the assessment will be updated to the new mastery levels.