After you have set up a data connection and exported benchmark data to a server, you can view a history of any data exports and the status of each export.
How to Check Data Export History
- Click on Admin, then hover over Manage and click on Data Export Settings.
- Click on the History tab to view a history of all the data exports and the status of the export.
- The status of the export may say one of the following:
- Success - The data was successfully sent.
- In Progress - The data is currently being sent, but the process is not yet finished.
- Queued - If there are multiple data submissions at once, any jobs that are queued will be the next to be submitted.
- Failed - There was an error in the process. Click on Retry to edit your connection settings. Check all of your connection settings, then click on Update and Retry. If this does not fix the problem, check with your IT Administrator.