How to Collaborate on a Curriculum Map
- Click on Trackers, then click on Curriculum Maps. Click on the map you want to add collaborators to.
- Hover over the orange menu button and click on Add Collaborators.
- You can add collaborators based on a team you are already a part of, or create a new team. If you select an existing team, you will see the teachers who are currently on that team and can enter names to search for and add additional team members.
- If you are creating a new team, select Create a new team from the drop-down menu, then find the names in the search field and add them as collaborators.
- Click on Save to save the collaborators.
Note: Make sure your curriculum map is set to be shared with your school, district, or the community.