*Note: this is a district-only feature.
Please Note: In Chrome, the 'Block third party cookies and site data' box must be unchecked in order to be able to add text in the question editor. If you cannot enter text, please make sure this box is not checked in your Chrome settings.
After you have added the item to the district item bank, you are ready to begin defining the match list item. A match list question is a drag and drop item type that gives the student a list of stimuli, each corresponding to a blank response location. The student must move a set of predetermined answer choices to the blank response locations. There are two sections that are used to define the match list answer:
- Answer Key
How to Create a Match List Item for an Item Bank
- To add an optional passage or a calculator, click the Add Passage or the Add Tool button.
- In the Basic section, add the question in the Stimulus field.
- Click the green Add button to the right of Stimulus List once for every item in the question.
- Next, type the name of each item.
- Click the Add button to the right of Possible Responses once for every item that you've added to the question.
- Type the possible responses. These are the responses that the student will drag and drop into the blanks next to each item.
- In the Answer Key section, enter the point value for each correct response, and then select the correct responses for each item.
- Before you publish the item, validate that the answers are functioning correctly. To do this, select the answers in the preview pane and click the Validate icon. Correct answers should be highlighted in green and incorrect answers should be highlighted in red.
- After you have finished creating the item, click the Publish button to share the item with any district teachers, or click the Publish and Reserve button to share the question with district administrators only.