How to Create a Mixed Question Assessment
- Click on Assessments, then click Add Assessment.
- First, provide the basic assessment information (type, subject, title and optional description).
- In the Assessment Source list, select either Upload a File or No File to Upload (Private to Me).
- In the Question Type list, select Mixed, and then enter the number of questions.
- Next, select the standard, question type, correct answer, and number of points for each question.
- If you have selected rubric criteria type questions, indicate the possible points or ratings for each.
- If you have selected bubble sheet rubric scoring, assign points to each answer.
- Next, enter your Mastery cut scores, then and click Create Assessment.