How to Create an Assessment with Rubric Criteria
- Click on Assessments, then click Add Assessment.
- First, provide the basic assessment information (type, subject, title and optional description).
- In the Assessment Source list, select either Upload a File or No File to Upload (Private).
- In the Question Type list, select Rubric Critera, and then enter the number of questions and click "+".
- For each question, use the + and - buttons to set the number of ratings, and then enter the possible points or ratings or each.
- Next, enter your Mastery cut scores, then and click Create Assessment.