*Note: this is a district-only feature.
Please Note: In Chrome, the 'Block third party cookies and site data' box must be unchecked in order to be able to add text in the question editor. If you cannot enter text, please make sure this box is not checked in your Chrome settings.
After you have added the item to the district item bank, you are ready to begin defining the image highlight item. An image highlight question is an image-based question, in which students use a mouse or touch-screen to draw on a picture in response to a stimulus. There are two sections that are used to define the image highlight answer:
- Rubric and Other Information
How to Create an Image Highlight Item for an Item Bank
- To add an optional passage or a calculator, click the Add Passage or the Add Tool button.
- In the Basic section, add the question in the Stimulus field.
- Click on the Image URL field and add the image. You can either upload an image from your computer, or enter the URL of an image on the web.
- In the Rubric and Other Information section, type the grading rubric for the question, and then enter the total possible points.
- After you have finished creating the item, click the Publish button to share the item with any district teachers, or click the Publish and Reserve button to share the question with district administrators only.