Please Note: In Chrome, the 'Block third party cookies and site data' box must be unchecked in order to be able to add text in the question editor. If you cannot enter text, please make sure this box is not checked in your Chrome settings.
An order list question is a drag and drop type item that asks the student to re-sort a list of predetermined answer choices in response to a stimulus.
How to Create an Order List Item for an Item Bank
To add an optional passage, calculator, or a ruler, click the Add Feature button.
- In the Compose Question field, write the instructions for the student to follow.
- In the list, type the names of the items that you want the student to put in order. Click the Add button to add more items or click the garbage icon to delete the item.
- In the Set Correct Answers section, enter the point value for each correct response, and then click each item and drag it into the correct order. You can chose to show the drag handle or shuffle the options.
- Click on the carat to show More Options. Select the scoring type to be exact match, partial match per response, partial match or partial pairwise per response. You can also change the formatting and layout of the question and list.
- Before you publish the item, validate that the answers are functioning correctly. To do this, select the answers in the preview pane and click the Show Answers box. Correct answers should be highlighted in green and incorrect answers should be highlighted in red.
- After you have finished creating the item, click the Publish button to share the item with any district teachers, or click the Publish and Reserve button to share the question with district administrators only.