In order to create custom standards, you must first have authorization from your district. Once you have created a custom standard, you can use it in a tracker or curriculum map.
How to Create Custom Standards
- Click on Trackers, then click on Custom Standards.
- Custom standards can only be added to an unpublished course. Select a course that has not yet been published, or click Add Course to create a new one.
- If you're creating a new course, click the Add Standard button. Otherwise, hover over the orange menu button and select Add Standard.
- Click Create New Standard. Enter a Name, Short Description, and Description for the custom standard. When you are finished, click Create.
- The custom standard will be appear on the top of the course list. You can drag and drop standards to rearrange them.
- After you've added and rearranged the standards, hover over the orange menu button and select Publish, or go back to your list of courses and click on the Publish button.