You will receive an email when a benchmark assessment has been made available by your administrator.
In order to deliver a benchmark assessment with bubble sheets you'll need to print both the assessment source and the bubbles sheets for your students. You can also deliver a benchmark assessment from a web browser.
How to Deliver a Benchmark Assessment with Bubble Sheets
- Click on the link in your email, or log in to MasteryConnect and click Trackers.
- From the list of trackers, find the one that contains the benchmark you are delivering, and then click on it.
- As you look at the tracker, you'll notice that the black columns are the benchmark assessments, and that there is a tab with a B at the top. Click on the header of the benchmark to open it.
- Now, you'll need to print the assessment for your students. To do this, hover over the orange menu button, and select View Assessment.
- Click the Assessment tab and then click Print. This will open a printable version of the assessment.
Note: If the assessment contains technology enhanced items (TEIs), and you will be unable to print and score it using a bubble sheet, and the Print button will not appear. You will need to deliver these with a web browser.
- After you have printed the assessment, you'll need to print the bubble sheets for your students. On the Assessment dialog box, click the Bubble Sheet tab.
- In the Print Options section, check the boxes to add student IDs, the assessment name, or your name to the printed bubble sheets.
- Click Print Bubble Sheets to open the Print dialog box, or click Download Bubble Sheets to open a printable version.
- After you have delivered the benchmark assessment to your students, you can use GradeCam to scan the answers and add them to your tracker.