To export benchmark scoring data, make sure you've set up a server connection first. For more information on this, please see our Manage Data Export Connections article for more information.
Step by Step
How to Export Benchmark Data to a Server
- Click on Admin, then hover over Assessments and click on Benchmarks.
- Find the assessments you want to export scores from. You can filter by subject, created by, status, or when the assessment was delivered.
- Select the check box for the benchmarks you want to export.
- Click on the Export button, and select Send Scores to Server.
- Find the server you want to send scores to, and click on Send to this server.
- After the export is complete, you'll see a message that the benchmark has been sent successfully.