In order to use GradeCam scanning on MasteryConnect with an Aver camera, you’ll first need to make sure that you are using the most current Aver drivers. This article will walk you through the steps for installing the latest driver and the GradeCam plugin. You can also take a look at our GradeCam Troubleshooting article for help with scanning issues.
How to Install GradeCam on MasteryConnect for Aver Cameras
- First, you must install the latest driver for your Aver camera. To do this, go to Aver support at:
- Next, click on the name of your camera model in the Document Cameras or Discontinued Products list, and then click on the Downloads tab.
- Select your operating system, and then select the top link in the list.
- When the driver is finished downloading, install it as you normally would on your computer.
- Now, you will need to download and install the GradeCam plugin for MasteryConnect. To do this, return to your MasteryConnect account and go to the page where you were first prompted to install the GradeCam plugin.
- Follow the instructions to download the GradeCam plugin and install.
- Restart your computer and relaunch your browser.
- Make sure that your Aver camera is plugged into your computer via the USB cable.
- If there are lighting glares on the paper, adjust the lighting in the room so that you can clearly see the bubble sheet in the viewport.
- In your Scanning/Exporting settings in your MasteryConnect account, make sure the correct camera source is selected.