Make sure that your district has Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) access to MasteryConnect. If this is not set up, please contact your system administrator so that they can work with MasteryConnect to get LDAP configured.
How to log in on a web browser with an LDAP account (Teachers, Students, and Administrators)
- Go to you district-specific URL (e.g. “
- Your district name tag will auto-populate in the username field.
- Please enter your Active Directory username and password. If you do not know your Active Directory username or password, please contact your system administrator.
- You will be logged in to your MasteryConnect account.
How to log in on the MC Teacher app with an LDAP account (Teachers and Administrators)
- In the Username or Email Address field, type the name of your district, followed by a forward slash and your username (example: “
/username”). If you’re not sure what to type for your district, check the email from your administrator.
- The next time you login, you will only need to enter your Username and Password; the district portion is saved and will be auto-populated in the Username field. If for any reason the district does not show up, follow the previous step to add your district name again.