When you make assessments available to students in their MasteryConnect Student Login, they can take assessments without a test ID. The MasteryConnect Student Login is a premium feature that is only available if your school or district has integrated their Student Information System with MasteryConnect.
How to Make Assessments Available in the MasteryConnect Student Login
- Click on Trackers, and select the tracker that contains the assessment you want to assign.
- Hover over the title of the standard that contains the assessment, and click on Assess.
- For a single standard assessment, click on the Assess Tab. For a Multi-standard assessment, click on the assessment title, and then click on the Assess Tab.
- To send the assessment to the student portal, click on Push.
- To end the assessment, follow the same steps as above, and click on Remove.