As an administrator, you can delete a benchmark assessment from the list of benchmarks in MasteryConnect, or you can delete it from trackers. The following article will show you how to delete scored or un-scored benchmarks from individual trackers.
Step by Step
How to Remove a Benchmark Assessment from an Individual Tracker
- Click on Admin, hover over Assessments, and then click on Benchmarks.
- Find the benchmark and click the Manage Delivery button.
- Click the arrow on the left of the school that contains the tracker that you want to remove.
- Click Remove This Tracker on the right side of the tracker.
- Click OK to remove the tracker.