In MasteryConnect, a power standard is used to call out or emphasize specific standards in a tracker or curriculum map. You can set a standard as a power standard for any reason that you may have to mark that standard. For example, if it is one that needs to be mastered before moving on.
How to Set a Power Standard in a Tracker
- Click on Trackers, then select your tracker.
- Hover over the standard title and select Set as Power Standard.
- After a standard has been set as a power standard in your tracker, it will be marked with a P at the top of the column.
- To remove the power standard, hover over the title and select Unset as Power Standard.
- You also have the option to only show Power standards in the Tracker view. This will create a better picture of the most relevant information when evaluating the students' levels of understanding from a broader Tracker view with just the Power Standards. Click on the colored boxes button and then select Show Power Standards Only.