How to View Benchmark Assessment Reports
- Click on Admin, and then hover-over Assessments and select Benchmarks.
- Find the benchmark assessment that you want to view a report for and click the View Reports button.
- You can view reports for each school, but results will be limited to only the scores that have been entered into the trackers so far.
Note: Use the School Year drop-down menu to view benchmark assessment data from previous years.
- On the Mastery Report, click on one of the colored levels on the graph in order to view details about each mastery level.
- You can view which students in each mastery level, by clicking Mastery, Near Mastery, or Remediation.
- To export (as a CSV file) or print a list of students in each level, click the icons on the top right of the window.