You can access student data from a previous year in MasteryConnect, and view a student's past proficiency levels.
How to View Student Data from a Previous Year With SIS Connection: If you are connected to an SIS, you can manually add a student to your current tracker to view that data in your own tracker, or viewed archived trackers for that student. To add an individual student to your tracker, see Add Students Manually to a Tracker. To view a student's archived trackers:
- Click on Trackers, then select your current tracker containing the student.
- Click on the student's name to view the student report.
- Click on the tracker name in the student report to view a list of all trackers for that student. Scroll down to view any archived trackers and select a class from a previous year. Here you'll see a full student report for that class.
No SIS Connection: If you are not connected to an SIS, you can view archived student data by creating a new tracker for the student or adding that student to an archived tracker, then adding the student's previous teacher as a collaborator. To add a collaborator to an archived tracker:
- Click on Trackers, then click on Archived. Select the archived tracker to add the student to.
- Add the student's previous teacher as a collaborator. See Add a Collaborator to a Tracker. That teacher can now add to and edit your tracker and you can view the student's data in this tracker.
- To return to this tracker at any time, go to your tracker list and click on Collaborating On, then select the tracker.