The Student Mastery Report will allow you to view the mastery levels of your students at a glance. The report can be viewed by class, tracker, teacher, or team.
How to View a Student Mastery Report
- First, click Trackers, and then select your tracker.
- In your tracker, click on the title of the standard that contains the assessment for which you want to view the report.
- For a single-standard assessment, hover over the assessment title and select Reports. For a multi-standard assessment, you’ll first have to click on the assessment title, and then hover over the orange menu button and select Reports.
- On the Report dialog box, click on Student Mastery.
- To print the report, click on the Print button in the top right corner.