How to Print an Assessment
- Click on the Assessments tab.
- Next, you will need to find the assessment that you want to print. You can use the search options under the navigation bar to find the the one that you are looking for. Click on the title of the assessment to open it.
- Click the Print icon on the top right of the page.
- Note: If the assessment contains TEIs (Technology Enhanced Items) the Print icon will not appear on this page. TEIs must be assessed electronically and cannot be printed.
- Finally, set up your desired print options on the Print dialog box, and click Print.