After an Admin has created progress reports for a school, teachers at the school can enter comments for the students in their classes. At the beginning of each academic term, teachers receive an email notification reminding them to add comments to progress reports.
- Teachers may enter comments in Spanish or English. Other languages and Emojis are not supported.
- To enter comments, your Mastery Connect account must be configured with a SIS integration.
- After an administer generates a progress report, the term closes and teachers can no longer enter data. To reopen a progress report for comments, an administrator may reopen the progress report.
In the Global Navigation Menu, click the Trackers link . Then click the Progress Reports link .
View Available Progress Reports
In the Progress Reports Available page, you can view progress reports that are available for comments  as well as the term they cover . You can also view the trackers used in the progress report .
To view previously entered comments or to enter new ones, click the tracker's Enter Data button.
View Student List
The Students tab displays all the students in the tracker by student name  and Student ID .
To view a student report, click the student name .
To change the sort order of students, select one of the following options from the Sort drop-down menu :
- Last, First - Lists students alphabetically by last name, comma, then first name.
- First Last - Lists students alphabetically by first name followed by last name.
- Student ID - Lists students in numerical order by Student ID.
To sort in reverse alphabetical or reverse numeric order, click the A-Z drop-down menu  and select the Z-A option.
View, Edit, or Enter Comments
To the right of a student's name, you can view one line of previously entered comments in the shortened Comments field . To expand the Comments field, click anywhere in it.
To add new observations, notes, or commentary, enter text (Spanish or English) in the expanded Comments field . Changes save automatically.
To return to the list of available progress reports, you can click the Progress Report List button . Or, to open a different active tracker, click the Trackers drop-down menu  and select another tracker.
Changes save automatically, but when you're done entering comments, you may also click the Save Changes button.