An Administrator can manage a CASE Assessment for a district, or they can allow the district to manage it.
How to Administer a CASE Assessment
- Click Admin, hover over Assessments, and select Benchmarks.
- Find the benchmark that you want to manage, and click the Manage button.
- Select the schools that you want to add the benchmark to. Click the arrow next to the school name to view and exclude specific trackers.
- You have the option of scheduling a time frame during which the benchmark will be available to the trackers that you selected. Select the Schedule Availability checkbox, enter the dates, and then click the Save Schedule button
- You also have the option of scheduling a time when the benchmark data (including benchmarks with no scores) will be exported. Select the checkbox to schedule export data, and select a connection.
- After you have made the benchmark available, you can edit availability by clicking the Edit button on the top left.