How to Administer a CASE Assessment
An Administrator can manage a CASE Assessment for a district, or they can allow the district to manage it.
- Click Admin, hover over Assessments, and select Benchmarks.
- Find the benchmark that you want to manage, and click the Manage Delivery button.
- Select the schools that you want to add the benchmark to. Click the arrow next to the school name to view and exclude specific trackers.
- You have the option of scheduling a time frame during which the benchmark will be available to the trackers that you have selected. Select the Schedule Availability checkbox, enter the dates, and then click the Save Schedule button
- You also have the option of scheduling a time when the benchmark data (including benchmarks with no scores) will be exported. Select the checkbox to schedule export data, and select a connection.
- After you have made the benchmark available, you can edit availability by clicking the Edit button on the top left.