Bubble sheet rubric scoring allows you to associate a point value to each letter in the bubble sheet so that it can be scored with GradeCam.
How to Use Bubble Sheet Rubric or Rubric Criteria Scoring
- Click on Assessments, then click Add Assessment.
- First, provide the basic assessment information (type, subject, title and optional description).
- In the Assessment Source list, select either Upload a File or No File to Upload (Private to Me).
- In the Question Type list, select Bubble Sheet Rubric Scoring, and then enter the number of questions.
- In each question, assign point values to each answer.
- Next, enter your Mastery cut scores, then and click Create Assessment.