Note: Item Bank Assessments will show assessment delivery indicators to indicate whether they will be delivered using the classic student experience or the new student experience. Learn more about assessment delivery indicators on item bank assessments.
How to Create a CASE Assessment
- Click on Admin, hover over Assessments, and select Benchmarks.
- Click on Add Benchmark.
- Select District Benchmark as the Assessment Type.
- Select your Subject, Core, Class, and Standard.
- Add a Title and optional description for the benchmark.
- In the Assessment Source box, select CASE Item Bank.
- You can filter items by Item Type, DOK, or by directly entering the item number. To view details of an item, click the item name. To add items to the assessment, click the + symbol on the right of the item. To create an assessment of random items, enter the number of items in the box at the top of the left column, and click the shuffle symbol to the right. Added items will appear in the column on the right.
- Enter the cut scores for the assessment, and click on the Create Assessment button.