How to Create a CASE Assessment
- Click on Admin, hover over Assessments, and select Benchmarks.
- Click on Add Assessment.
- Click in the District box and begin typing the name of the district for which you are creating the benchmark. Select the district.
- Select District Benchmark as the Assessment Type.
- Select your Subject, Core, Class, and Standard.
- Add a Title and optional description for the benchmark.
- In the Assessment Source box, select SCORE21 Formative Assessment Builder.
- You can filter items by Item Type, DOK, or by directly entering the item number. To view details of an item, click the item name. To add items to the assessment, click the Plus symbol on the right of the item. Added items will appear in the column on the right.
- To create an assessment of random items, enter the number of items in the box at the top of the left column, and click the symbol to the right.
- Enter the cut scores for the assessment, and click on the Create Assessment button.