You can create a playlist of resource pins for your students.
Resource Pins currently support
BMP (or any other image format that your browser supports). You may be able to upload other (proprietary) file types; however, we can't guarantee an optimal user experience.
How to Create a Student Playlist
- First, click on Pins, and then click on My Boards.
- Next, click on Add Board.
- Enter a board name and brief description, and then click on Create Board.
- There are a couple of ways to add resource pins to your playlist. First, to add your own new pins, click on Add a Pin then enter the URL or upload a file from your computer.
- You can also add pins from the community. To do this, click on All, Following, My Pins, or My Likes to search and browse for pins.
- When you find a resource that you want to pin to the playlist, hover over it click on Repin.
- In the Resource Board list, select the playlist that you are adding the pin to, and then click on Pin It.
- Continue following the steps for finding and pinning resources to the playlist until you have finished completing it.