To deliver an assessment in the MasteryConnect Student App, you will need to download the MasteryConnect Student App to your student's devices (tablets or phones). Currently we have the student app available for download on Chrome, iOS and Android.
How to Deliver an Assessment with the MasteryConnect Student App
- Give your students the Test ID. To find the Test ID, go to your tracker, hover over the standard that the assessment is in, and then click on Assess. Click on the button above the title bar to see the Assessment ID.
- Generating a new Test ID can limit student access to the assessment, you can do this by clicking Generate new Test ID. You can also change the amount of time before the ID expires.
- Make sure that your students know their Student ID number. Student ID numbers can be found next to students' names on your trackers.
- Have your students enter the Test ID and their Student ID in the MasteryConnect Student App.
- Students can take the assessment in a single sitting, or they can use the pause button to save their progress and come back and finish the assessment later. Answers will be automatically saved every few seconds.
Note: Some technology enhanced item types may not be visible on iPad or tablets, due to screen size restrictions.
- After your students click Finished, they will be taken to a confirmation screen where they can click on Submit My Answers and immediately see their results.
- Scores are automatically entered into your tracker.