To deliver an assessment in the MasteryConnect Student App, you will need to download the MasteryConnect Student App to your student's devices (tablets or phones).
How to Deliver an Assessment with the MasteryConnect Student App
- Give your students the Test ID number. To find the Test ID number, go to your tracker, hover over the standard that the assessment is in, and then click on Assess. Click on the button above the title bar to see the Assessment ID.
- You can change the Test ID to limit student access to the assessment by clicking Generate new Test ID. You can also change the amount of time before the ID expires.
- Make sure that your students know their Student ID number. Student ID numbers can be found next to students' names on your trackers.
- Have your students enter the Test ID and their Student ID in the MasteryConnect Student App.
- Students can take the assessment in a single sitting, or they can use the pause button to save their progress and come back to it later. Answers will be automatically saved every few seconds.
Note: Both uploaded and item bank assessments can be taken using the Mastery Connect Student App. An item bank assessment is shown below.
- After your students click Finished, they will be taken to a confirmation screen where they can click on Submit My Answers and immediately see their results.
- Scores are automatically entered into your tracker.