If you’re having trouble with Gradecam or if you want to change settings (such as camera source or keystrokes), you can adjust the scanning and exporting settings.
Step-by-Step: How to Edit Scanning and Exporting Settings
- Click on your Login Name, and then click on Settings.
- Click on Scanning/Exporting.
- You can change settings for the Camera Source, Export Key, Next Line Key, and Keystroke Speed.
- You’ll also see your camera view in this window. You can make sure that the image is right side up so that it will not interfere with scoring. Select the Flip the image coming from the camera checkbox to flip the image if it is not displaying correctly.
- Click Save Changes to save all of your settings.