Step by Step Guide
How to Edit and Delete Student Answers
- First, open the tracker for which you want to edit answers.
- Next, click on the standard title to view the assessment scores. Then, if the assessment is multi-standard, click on the title of the multi-standard assessment to view the scores for each standard.
- Click on each score that you want to change, and click on the pencil icon to edit the student answers.
- To edit the student's answers, click the question and select the answer.
- For an item bank assessment, click the question on the right side, and then edit the answer.
- Click Save.