Here are some answers to common questions and tips for ending your school year, then beginning a new one in Mastery Connect. This will help with a smoother transition into the next school year.
School Year Tracker Archive Date
At the end of the school year, trackers are archived automatically on July 1.
See Archive and Delete a Tracker to learn more and remove trackers from the archive.
You can use curriculum maps from year to year.
- You may want to update your curriculum map to reflect your most current teaching, or Create a Curriculum Map from a Tracker to use for next year.
- Curriculum maps can be updated at any time including adding assessments, notes, or additional standards. Once you've made updates, you can Create a Tracker from a Curriculum Map.
Add Students to a Tracker for the New School Year
- All trackers created as of July 1 will be applied to the new school year.
- You can Import Students from Your SIS.
Note: If you do not see your new students (or new sections, if you are syncing via Clever), contact your IT Administrator.
Access Student Data from a Previous Year
- To see how your student did on the previous year's standards, View Student Data from a Previous Year.
Note: If you have questions or need to alter the end of year roll over date please contact your Regional Education Consultant.