School Year Rollover
- All trackers created as of July 1, 2017 will be applied to the 2017-2018 school year.
- Unless you have chosen a different date, on July 29, 2017, all the 2016-2017 school year's trackers will automatically be archived.
- Be sure to let your teachers know when the archive date will be.
Add and Delete Teachers for the New Year
- If MasteryConnect is synced with your Student Information System, all teacher and student information will be updated automatically.
- If you are not synced with a Student Information System you can add and delete teachers manually. Check out our article on Add and Delete Teachers to learn how to do this.
Access Student Data from a Previous Year
- If MasteryConnect is synced with your Student Information System, you can search and view an individual student's trackers and progress for the current and archived years. Take a look at our help article View Student Data from a Previous Year for Administrators to learn how to do this.
- If your school or district is not synced with a Student Information System, previous student data will not be linked to current students in MasteryConnect.