Entering a Raw Score allows you to score students for the selected standard without using a pre-existing assessment; you will be prompted to set mastery levels cut scores before manually scoring your students (not available for multi-standards or benchmarks).
How to Enter Raw Scores Using Teacher App
- Tap the Trackers icon, and then select your tracker from the list.
- On the left side, find the the standard that you want to assess and tap it.
- Next, tap the +Raw Score button on the right.
- Enter a Title, Total Score, Mastery Score, and Near Mastery Score.
- Tap Grade; this will open the Grader.
- In the center column, you can view a description of the standard; tap Assessment Notes to add general notes for the assessment.
- In the left column, tap on individual student names to enter their score on the right; you can tap Student Notes to add notes for that particular student.
- Click Save and tap the next student name to continue entering raw scores.