Step by Step
How to Export Benchmark Data as a CSV File
- Click on Admin, then hover over Assessments and click on Benchmarks.
- Find the assessments you want to export scores from. You can filter by subject, created by, status, or when the assessment was delivered.
- Select the check box for the benchmarks you want to export.
- Click on the Export button, and select Download Scores as CSV.
- After your report had finished building, click the Download button to download the report as a zip file.