How to Export Scores to a Grade Book
- Click on Trackers, then select your tracker.
- Click on the standard title to see the assessment scores.
- For a single standard assessment, hover over the assessment title and select Export Scores.
For a multi-standard assessment, click on the title of the assessment, then hover over the orange menu button and select Export Scores. You can also export scores for each standard. Hover over each standard title and select Export Scores.
- Make sure your students are listed in the same order as your grade book, whether that is by name or student ID number. If you have the option, click to export Scores, Mastery, or Percent. If no option is given, scores will be exported.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen. Place your cursor in the first scoring field of your grade book, and press the F8 key on your keyboard. If you're using a Mac, you'll need to hold down both the fn and F8 keys. If you have an a Mac, that is running Mojave, you will need to provide access to Chrome. From System Preferences navigate to Security & Privacy, click on the Privacy tab, click the + button to add Google Chrome to access your computers. Search for
Google Chrome in your Applications & ensure that the check mark next to the App
name is selected. Refresh your browser.
Note: Open your grade book in an additional browser window, instead of another tab, for better results.