In order to use GradeCam scanning on MasteryConnect with an Elmo camera, you’ll first need to make sure that you have GradeCam installed, and also make sure you are using the most current Elmo drivers. Elmo cameras work great with MasteryConnect, but if you'd rather avoid using your Elmo camera for bubble sheet scanning, we recommend purchasing a plug-and-play USB camera (like a Logitech camera).
How to Install GradeCam on MasteryConnect for Elmo Cameras
- Download and install the most current GradeCam plugin for MasteryConnect. If you have not already installed GradeCam, see our help article Install or Uninstall GradeCam for instructions.
- Download and install the GradeCam Elmo support driver for MasteryConnect:
- Go to your downloads folder and find the plugin you just downloaded. Then, close your web browser.
- Return to your finder window and double-click on the plugin to run and install the file.
- Restart your computer and relaunch your browser.
- Make sure that your Elmo Camera is plugged into your computer via the USB cable.
- Make sure to push the PC button on the Elmo Camera to use it with your PC.
- You may want to zoom in for the camera to recognize the bubble sheets.
- If there are lighting glares on the paper, adjust the lighting in the room so that you can clearly see the bubble sheet in the viewport.
- Make sure the correct camera source is selected in the Scanning/Exporting settings in your MasteryConnect account.