Step by Step
How to Print a Curriculum Map
- Click on Maps, then open your curriculum map.
- Hover over the orange menu button, and click on Print Curriculum Map.
- Select Basic or Advanced printing. Basic printing will print the curriculum map as you see it laid out on your screen. Click on Print to print this layout.
- Advanced printing will allow you to select the options you want to print, such as, details on standards, sub-standards, assessments, and resource pins. Click on Print Advanced to print this layout.
- To make sure you are printing all colors and thumbnails in this view, check your browser print settings, and set your printer to print background graphics.