How to Scan Assessments in the Grader
- Scanning is disabled by default when you first open the Grader. To begin scanning student bubble sheets, you must first enable scanning using the toggle.
- When scanning, you don’t need to be as close as you think—just make sure the entire border of the bubble sheet box is visible in the GradeCam window.
Note: Don’t worry about making a mistake, Teacher app won’t allow you to scan the same form twice.
- You may to continue to scan bubble sheets until your entire pile has been scored.
- When you are finished, you’ll find that your scores have already been uploaded to your tracker.
What to do When GradeCam Needs Help…
- As you scan, if GradeCam is unable to accurately read a student answer (usually due to bubbles being filled incorrectly), you will be alerted and asked to intervene. In the example below, Question 4 has a double-bubble and Question 5 was left blank.
- Correct answers are shown on the right, gray with a green highlight. Simply select the answer(s) you believe the student intended for the question—or leave them blank—and click Accept to continue scanning.