In MasteryConnect, a power standard is used to call out or emphasize specific standards in a tracker or curriculum map. You can set a standard as a power standard for any reason you want to mark that standard, for example, if it is a standard that needs to be mastered before moving on.
Step by Step
How to Set a Power Standard in a Curriculum Map
- Click on Trackers, and click on Curriculum Maps.
- Select your curriculum map.
- Hover over the menu button on a standard, and select Set as Power Standard.
- After a standard has been set as a power standard in your curriculum map, it will be marked with a P to let you know it is a power standard. If you create a tracker from the curriculum map those same standards will still be marked as power standards.
- To remove the power standard, hover over the menu button, and select Unset as Power Standard.