When you make a change to a curriculum map, you can apply the changes to any trackers connected to that map. When you sync a curriculum map, the following things will sync:
- New standards
- New assessments
- New notes
- New resource pins
The following things will not sync:
- Any changes to the order of standards
- Any changes to the order of units
- Standards or sub-standards that have been removed from the curriculum map
How to Sync a Curriculum Map
- Click on Trackers, click on Curriculum Maps, then select the curriculum map.
- To update any of your own trackers, select the check box for that tracker, and click on Apply Updates.
- If any other teachers have created a tracker from your curriculum map, you can click on Notify Trackers of Updates to send the update to them.
- When someone updates a curriculum map that you are using, you will receive an email. Click the View Updates button in the email to see the changes.
- After you have viewed the changes, select the check box for the tracker, and click on Apply Updates.