This article will walk you through using Citrix ShareFile to securely transfer your student data file to MasteryConnect.
Note: You can send all your files via ShareFile if they want, but the student “.csv” is the only one that you're required to transfer using ShareFile.
Step-by-Step: How to Use ShareFile to Transfer Student Data to MasteryConnect
- One of MasteryConnect's integration specialists will create a personalized transfer folder in ShareFile.
- Afterward, you will receive an email from ShareFile (as shown below).
- Use the Click here to activate your account and view this folder link to begin the file transfer process.
- Next, in the Sign In Information, fill in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- In Confirm Personal Information, provide your First Name and Last Name.
- Next, click Save.
- You will be redirected to your personalized upload folder. You can either drag and drop the file you'd like to transfer onto the Drag files here section or click Browse files to manually locate the file on your computer.
- Click Browse files to open a standard operating system finder/explorer window and direct ShareFile to the location of the file that you'd like to transfer. After you have selected the file you want to upload, click Open.
- After your “.csv” file has been successfully uploaded, it will appear in your folder along with the time it was uploaded.
- An Integration team member is automatically notified after you've uploaded a file to your personalized ShareFile folder; they will reach out to you for the next step.