How to View Student Reports in Your Trackers
- First, click Trackers, and then select your tracker.
- Click on a student's name in your tracker to view that student's report.
- In the Student Report, you can view an overall report of the student's mastery of standards as well as each standard that is being assessed.
- In the circle graph, you will see the percentage of mastery for the standards that have been assessed. You can also see the percentage of near mastery or remediation, and the percentage of standards that have not been scored yet.
- On the right side of the Student Report, you have the options to print the report, view report details, or email it to parents.