As you wrap up this school year and plan for next, you may have questions regarding MasteryConnect. Please review the best practice tips below and reach out to the appropriate team if you need additional assistance.
Best Practices: Roster Data
- Unless you have a set a different date, MasteryConnect will automatically archive trackers for the 2016-2017 school year on July 29, 2017.
- Keep in mind that administrators, teachers, parents, and students can still access archived data from a previous year.
- All trackers created as of July 1, 2017 will be applied to the 2017-2018 school year. Please be sure that teachers wait until new student data is available in MasteryConnect before creating new trackers. (Do NOT have them upload their own CSV files.) Instructions for sending new school year roster data will be sent to admins.
- If a teacher is removed from your SIS, that teacher’s account goes into a suspended state; student data will remain, and that teacher can no longer access their account.
Best Practices: Curriculum Maps
- Curriculum Maps stay active from year to year, and can be edited and/or copied for use the following year. If the teacher who created resources is leaving the school or district, be sure to preserve the teacher’s resources for continued use. For assessments, use the clone functionality. For curriculum maps, add a collaborator and then transfer ownership.
Best Practices: Online PD
- Ask teachers to watch the Online PD courses available free, on demand, in their accounts.
Please contact the following teams for assistance, as needed:
Support Team (via Help Center New Request):
- If you are changing your SIS provider, or would like to explore a new integration method, please submit a New Request support ticket via your Help Center account.
Sales Team (via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Inform us of changes to administration leads or your main point of contact.
- Schedule PD. (Act fast, our PD Associates are in high demand during peak season.)