As you wrap up this school year and plan for next, you may have questions regarding MasteryConnect. Please review the best practice tips below and reach out to the appropriate team if you need additional assistance.
Best Practices: Roster Data
- MasteryConnect will automatically archive trackers for the current school year on July 1.
- Keep in mind that administrators, teachers, parents, and students can still access archived data from a previous year.
- All trackers created as of July 1 will be applied to the upcoming school year. Please be sure that teachers wait until new student data is available in MasteryConnect before creating new trackers. (Do NOT have them upload their own CSV files.) Instructions for sending new school year roster data will be sent to admins.
- If a teacher is removed from your SIS, that teacher’s account goes into a suspended state; student data will remain, and that teacher can no longer access their account.
Note: If you have questions or need to alter the end of year roll over date please contact your Regional Education Consultant.
- Curriculum Maps stay active from year to year, and can be edited and/or copied for use the following year. If the teacher who created resources is leaving the school or district, be sure to preserve the teacher’s resources for continued use. For assessments, use the clone functionality. For curriculum maps, add a collaborator and then transfer ownership.
Best Practices: Online PD
- Ask teachers to watch the Online PD courses available free, on demand, in their accounts.